Training and Placement Cell:
Assist the students to achieve their dream of getting a bright career by organizing quality placement and fortify themselves to expose their efficiency for thriving job hunt.
We started a dedicated Training & Placement cell headed by a senior person. We follow the concept â€śMy strength is my flexibility to handle changesâ€ť. Some of the strengths of our cell are
- Self motivated
- Attitude towards overall development
Overview and Approach:
The Training and Placement Cell aims at grooming the students skills, required to perform very well to make them employable.
In the first year, we conduct Induction Program to the fresherâ€™s. Students are trained on Life Skills through which they are prepared to communicate freely their ideas. Then on along with the communication in English, career guidance programs, soft skills program, mock interviews and seminar on carrier options are conducted in third and fourth year so as to face the real world scenario. We are also training our students in personality development and leadership skills. As a result, our graduates and post graduates are currently holding good position in various organizations, getting admissions in reputed Institutions in India as well as overseas.
- Contacting the recruiting companies regularly for campus placement.
- Conducting campus recruitments.
- Arranging guest lectures from industry and academic to deliver update knowledge/skill to students and faculties.
- Arranging industrial visits, training and industry projects to impart practical knowledge and industry practices.
- Conducting career awareness programmes by professionals.
- Conducting soft skill programmes to students.
- Conducting mock written, group discussions and mock interviews.
Training and Placement Committee:
- Mr. Ranjit Prasad Swain, M.Pharm, (Ph.D) : TPC officer
- Committee members
- Dr. K. Sita Kumari
- Dr. S. Rajeswari
- Mrs. A. Laxmiusha
- Ms. G. Vasavi
- Mrs. S. R. Gowthami
Maharajah's College of Pharmacy At / Po : Phool Baugh, Dist: Vizianagaram, Andhra Pradesh - 535 002 Phone : +91-9912342138, 089222 77255 (O); TPC: +91-9701543797 (M) e-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com Timings : Monday - Saturday: 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM